Business Administration Degree
Complete your Business Administration degree in as little as 16 months!
Do you have what it takes to run your own business? At Elmira Business Institute, we can prepare you for an exciting career as small business manager or owner with our Business Administration degree program. Our 66- credit hour training program can be completed in as little as 16 months. You’ll gain the comprehensive courses and hands-on training designed to help you earn the skills and education needed to succeed.
Business Administration Training
At EBI, our industry-experienced faculty is dedicated to providing an in-depth educational experience that can help you become a great asset to any number of companies and organizations when you enter the business world. You can see a breakdown of the program’s training concentration below:
This concentration is designed for students who would like to manage or own their own small business. The skills you’ll acquire include:
- Writing a business plan
- Writing a marketing research plan
- Analyzing how to organize a sole proprietorship, form a partnership and/or incorporate a small business
- Preparing budgets and control costs
- Understanding how to manage a small business
Prepare for the Series 6 and 63 licensing exams as well as the NYS licensing exam in life, accident, and health insurance, should you choose to take them. Training includes:
- Understanding the basics of banking
- Conducting financial planning with clients
- Assisting customers with insurance and financial investment needs
- Analyzing the basics of monetary rules and regulations
- Defining and analyzing the basics of selling investment products
Near the end of your training, you can be eligible to participate in an externship that can provide an opportunity to earn valuable real-world experience in the field of human resources. Here you can learn these skills:
- Writing and performing job evaluations
- Completing job analyses
- Writing job descriptions
- Understanding employee compensation and benefits issues
- Analyzing labor laws and health and safety issues
Discover your ebi today!
At Elmira Business Institute, we want you to find a career that you love! Earn your Business Administration degree in as little as 16. What are you waiting for? To learn more about our program in Elmira and Vestal, NY, call 800-NEW START.