From the time you enroll, the faculty, staff and instructors at EBI are dedicated to helping you succeed. We are also dedicated to the community and we feel everyone benefits immensely when qualified professionals are available to organizations in the community, to contribute and become industry and community leaders.
Our goal is the same as yours: Completing career training and finding the right job opportunity. You’ll not only get top-tier, tech-driven training, you’ll benefit from small classes and caring knowledgeable instructors who will instill you with confidence, a sense of pride and passion for learning.
Founded in 1858 as Elmira Business and Shorthand College, EBI is dedicated to helping people and the community. This trade school, a leader in postsecondary education, was located just blocks from EBI’s current location at Langdon Plaza in Elmira, New York. EBI is now in a new building, equipped with the proper facilities and lab equipment as a supplement to classroom learning. In 2003, EBI opened their second location in the Vestal area, and is currently the only career school in this area.
- To provide educational and employment opportunities and prepare students for successful careers in business technology and allied health.
- To provide curricula that reflects the needs of a changing job market.
- To provide an opportunity for students to acquire the skills for occupational growth, including the understanding of employer expectations.
- To provide graduates with assistance in securing employment.
- To provide students with the skills and attitudes to continue learning throughout their lifetimes.